11.5.14

Weekend Wanderlust

I think I speak on behalf of a majority of the Pinterest-addicted nation here when I say that Saturday and Sunday mornings are my dedicated pin-days.

I prop my pillows up in bed, I get a pot of tea on the go, and I scroll endlessly through Pinterest.

My most popular board at the moment is my 'Home' board, which features tons of interior design inspiration. If you didn't know, I've spent the past few months completely refurbishing our boat so that it can be our ultimate dream home.

Our bedroom has an 'elegant Parisian' theme to it - it's full of soft florals and pinks and reds, and it's just dreamy. So imagine how excited I was when I came across the French Bedroom Company. I imagine that I'm exactly the customer they had in mind when the braincells behind this beauty came along. I LOVE IT.

Naturally, I took to Pinterest to 'pin' some of my favourite items from their store. Here's what I came up with.


Things in this picture: Pink checked blanket. // Love heart throw. // Silver chest of drawers. // Bed-side table. //  Gigantic French bed. // Sheepskin rug. // Amour cushion. // Pink floral cushion.

This store is an absolute dream, and probably the best interior site I've found for a while now. The prices are affordable (within reason - obvs if you're going on a bit of a bedroom haul it's gonna be pricey), and they really are such beautifully made items. You definitely get more than what you pay for, in my opinion.

So, I'm now on a mad quest to add even more French things to the bedroom - I don't have room on my tiny narrowboat for all of the supersize wardrobes and sets of drawers unfortunatey, BUT the cushions and throws WILL BE MINE!

What do you think of the French Bedroom Company? Do you love them as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment