4.6.14

Interior Inspiration


I'm writing this as I have finally caught a spare half hour where I'm not cleaning up dog poo or chasing Sid around with a tennis ball.

If you read my last post, you'll know that Rob and I finally bought home our 8-week-old puppy, Sid on Saturday. And I love him! He is the most gorgeous fluffy bundle of joy and he's actually really well behaved. He sleeps through the night, pees on his paper, and is more interested in playing with his Gollywog toy than he is in chewing our furniture! YAY!

This week, I've been dreaming about sofas. Our sofa is a brown leather one that the previous boat owner let us keep. It's in good-ish condition, but I just can't stop thinking about Chesterfields.

Now, I know now probably isn't the right time to buy a new sofa, what with a puppy around, but it would be nice at some point this year to get ourselves a new one. Girl can dream, right?

I've been checking out Shackleton's, and I've fallen in love with this midi sofa. Just HOW dreamy is it?! Okay so it's not a Chesterfield, and the price is pretty extortionate, but it would look perfect with our decor, and a brown leather sofa is just one of those classic homey things that never goes out of fashion, am I right?

What interior design have you had your eye on this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently looking all over for interior inspiration. Having exchanged contracts on the home we are buying I am now itching to move in and decorate this blank canvas!

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x x

    ReplyDelete