12.6.14

What I Wore


KIMONO // TOP (similar) // JEANS (similar) // SHOES.

Glamorous is one of those online shops that I just can't resist - especially in Summer. They're always fabulous for floaty materials, pretty patterns and festival wear - and my recent online shop didn't disappoint!

I picked up this gorgeous cream chiffon crop top with crochet detail. It's absolutely perfect for wearing with absolutely anything - I've teamed it up with midi skirts, and even underneath my favourite yellow crop jumper, which makes it look like the jumper has a crochet hem.

Now, let's talk about the kimono. Kimono's are EVERYWHERE this season and I've been keeping my eye out for one for a while now. I was waiting for 'the one' to come along, and here it is! I just love the colours, the patterns and the way it fits - it's oversized but not TOO oversized, and the sleeves are the perfect length.

The jeans are a really old pair from Zara and since ripped jeans are back, I dug them out of my wardrobe just in time for summer.

Shoes are part of my recent MASSIVE ASOS haul which I'll be blogging about very soon, so stay tuned for that! Oh, and of course, Sid insists on being in my outfit photos from now on, so you'll be seeing his little mug a lot more around here!

2 comments: