27.8.14

What I Wore: Lavish Alice playsuit

The Fashion Diaries | What I Wore | Lavish Alice Playsuit
The Fashion Diaries | What I Wore | Lavish Alice Playsuit
The Fashion Diaries | What I Wore | Lavish Alice Playsuit

Lavish Alice playsuit

I've been meaning to blog this item for a while now. It's been sitting in my wardrobe, patiently waiting for the right time to be worn, but it's been a tricky one to please.

You see, on the warmer days we've had this summer, I've not really fancied long sleeves. Especially since the material is quite thick, it would probably make you a bit hot and sweaty...

And on the days where it hasn't been too hot to function, it's been freezing cold, so bare legs are out of the question.

I'm sure you can see my predicament here.

Days like today, however, when it's still lovely and warm but with a gentle breeze, it's made for the perfect outfit.

I first spotted this version on Sam Faiers and instantly fell in love, so when I saw it in this gorgeous blue and white 'china' print, I knew it had to be mine. I think it gives off a gorgeous 60s kinda vibe - especially with my full fringe in full force.

Whaddya reckon?

Good news is that you can now buy this gorgeous playsuit in the sale for just £29! And we all love a bargain.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I would add some nude tights in the winter time so that I can wear it again too!! Xxx

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete