14.9.14

Cat Eye & Fedora


Hat | Sunglasses

The title sounds like some kind of Disney villain combination, don't you think?

So I've been taking my favourite ASOS sunnies out for a spin lately and I just can't get enough of them. They make me feel like a bit of a #GIRLBOSS and when teamed up with this fedora, I feel like I can conqour the world. The sunnies are actually now in the sale for just a mere £5.50, I'll have you know!

I'm never usually one to over-accessorise, but Autumn and Winter accessories are my absolute favourites. These are some that I'll definitely be wearing a lot this season so watch this space...

On a side note, although I tweeted this last week, I'm not sure many of you will have caught it. Basically, Channel 4 produced a documentary based on Rob and I and our life on the boat. It's part of their 'Short Shorts' series called 'Home Truths'. If you fancy having a bit of an insight into what life afloat is like, then you can watch it here! It's only six minutes long so it won't take up too much of your day ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Really like your top-have been looking for one for autumn, love the sunnies :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete