7.9.14

Urban Outfitters LEICESTER Press Preview

I kind of miss Leicester.

I went to uni there and don't go back as often as I should. But with a few friends moving there and the opening of a new Urban Outfitters, I had some great excuses to pay it a fly-in visit.

Don't you just love the way Urban Outfitters gets styled out? The shop itself always looks fabulous, let alone the clothes inside it. I ended up leaving with just as much interior inspo as I did fashion, and let me tell you, that's a LOT.


It's looking like the VM team in Leicester are really into their varsity looks, and I can't say I disagree. We all know I'm a big fan of sports luxe, so it was great to see how they'd styled up some of their key pieces. Particularly loving the mustards, the bomber jackets and THOSE silver shoes.

I had a lovely time, thanks to Urban Outfitters for being so kind to me as per, and in particular Katy for being such a babe. See you next time - Intu Derby, perhaps?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment