3.10.14

Christmas Shopping Made Easy


Hands up if you've been thinking about Christmas already?

I know I'm guilty.

I can't explain it - it's like the second October hits, I'm DESPERATE to get out my Yankee Christmas candle, crack open the mulled wine and put Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat. So basically, I'm probably one of the most annoying people you could be around at this time of year, but I just can't get enough of the festive cheer!

Despite that, I can be a bit of a grinch when it comes to the shopping part, which may sound daft seeing as shopping is my cardio. I just can't be doing with the elbows and the nudging and the walking around with SO MANY BAGS. So I usually take to shopping online.

Now don't get me wrong, I am quite happy to sit and trawl through the New In sections of my favourite stores, but when you're looking for something specific, it can become a bit of a bauble-ache (see? I'm at it already!)

Enter: Mallzee.


Describing themselves as a "personal shopper in your pocket", I have to say they're more like that BFF you go shopping with that's brutally honest, quick and with absolutely no fuss.

Here are my 5 favourite things about the app:

  • It's like Tinder for fashion. When browsing a store, you have the opportunity to "swipe left or right" on an item if you like or dislike it. If you liked it, it then saves to your favourites for you to look at later. It's quick, it's simple, and you don't have to sit with 98628762 tabs open resulting in the slow death of your computer (shut up, Mac users).
  • You can get an opinion. Mallzee has a fantastic social function, meaning you can ask your nearest and dearest what they think about an item - why not get them to sign up? That way, you can see what things they like and buy them the best Christmas gift ever!
  • You can buy everything you've saved via the Mallzee app. So basically, I'm shopping in tons of different shops all at the same time. No elbows, no bag-carrying... it's genius, right?! Not only that, it will tell me if an item I've liked has dropped in price or gone into the sale. Mallzee, you're too good to me!
  • You can make LISTS! We all love a list, so the 'feeds' function allows you to set up a category for workwear, or holiday wardrobe, or... ahem... Christmas wish list...
  • It's FREE. Ya heard me, you can get this app from iTunes paying absolutely diddlysquat. So you might as well give it a try!
If you download the Mallzee app, let me know what you think! Get it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment