27.10.14

What I Wore: AW14 Lookbook #4


I've done a bad blogger thing. I bought this amazing coat last month, and kept meaning to get this post scheduled, but with work and every day life getting in the way, it meant that I haven't had chance to upload it until now.

And, well, you guys know the deal with Topshop. Something as iconic as this gorgeous coat is bound to sell out right away. And it has... BUT I just had to blog about it - even though it's sold out online, there's sure to be some floating around shops somewhere!

Ever since I spotted printed baroque style coats on the runways, I've been lusting after one. With a majority being out of my price range, I gave up a little bit.

Then, on one of my Saturdays whilst browsing through the Topshop 'New In' section, I spotted this beauty.


You know when you see something and you just know you have to have it? Well, that's exactly what I thought when I saw this coat.

Autumn colours? Check.
Amazing print? Check.
Goes with everything? Surprisingly, check.


Here I've teamed it up with my trusty roll neck jumper and go-to Topshop Jamie jeans (the absolute BEST jeans, IMO). For boots, a simple black ankle boot is my favourite this season, although I will admit, once I stepped outside, I switched them for wellies (much more appropriate for the dog walk I was about to embark on!)




No comments:

Post a Comment