3.10.14

Update!


Hello everyone!

After my last (rather down-in-the-dumps) post, I thought I'd write about something a little more up-beat, and just catch up with you guys about what I've been up to - and some exciting plans I have for my blog for Autumn!

Firstly - how much has Sid grown?! It seems like just yesterday when he was just a teeny tiny pup, and now he's all grown up! He will be 6 months old in a couple of weeks and he's starting to get a lovely curly coat. He's also taken a shine to the geese that sit outside our window, although I think it's an unrequited love as they're not so keen on Sid...

He's been so perfect for us - we love him unconditionally and he's a fantastic member of our little family. I'm sure there will be lots more adventures to come with this not-so-little fella!

And now for blog updates! I've been umm'ing and ahh'ing over whether to venture over to YouTube for quuiiite some time now, and I think I've finally plucked up the courage to film something. I've had LOTS of new clothes lately so I was thinking about filming a haul video. Is that someone you would want to see on my blog?

I may also start weekly vlogging if I can get myself into the swing of things. This time of year is always quite exciting so it might be nice to catch it all in video form!

What do you think? Let me know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment