14.10.14

What I Wore: AW14 Lookbook #2


Jumper | Skirt | Thigh-high Boots


So following up from my previous AW14 lookbook post, I'm bringing you another favourite outfit of mine.

This one requires a little bravery, and there's a fine line between looking cute and looking like you're in school girl fancy dress. But when done right, it makes an awesome Autumnal look.

As soon as I laid eyes on the skirt I just instantly fell in love with it. The colours, the material... they're just an absolute dream. You know when you see something and you already have 7635 outfits planned to go with it? Yeah... that.



I decided to team it up with my new must-have staple item: this roll neck jumper. I've worn it SO much since I got it, and I'm hoping to get it in every other colour. It's so nice and toasty and feels really expensive, so you'll be pleased when you see the VERY purse-friendly price tag!

Teamed up with some knee high socks and ankle boots, however I'm hoping to get my mitts on a pair of thigh-high boots to give off a similar effect. I've spotted a few pairs on the high street that have taken my fancy, so I will definitely be purchasing some in the near future!




1 comment:

  1. In love with your tartan skirt, looks perfect for autumn x
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete