20.10.14

What I Wore: AW14 Lookbook #3


Dress | Necklace | Thigh-high Boots

For the third installment of my lookbook feature, I thought I'd show you two of my favourite things: Joules and jewels.

As soon as I set eyes on this Joules dress, I instantly fell in love. It's not their signature floral print, but rather a navy hand-drawn, baroque-style print on an emerald green background.

Unfortunately for me, there were none of my size available, but luckily the shape and style of the dress means that I could size up and still get away with it. It's supposed to be an oversized tunic dress anyway, so it didn't seem to make much difference.


I seem to have purchased a lot of green lately. When organising my Autumn and Winter wardrobe last week, I discovered that it's one of the most popular colours in there, even though I haven't intentionally bought lots of it.

It seems to go well with my skin tone and hair colour, so I shall definitely be purchasing more!


Teamed up with this navy blue necklace I bought a while back from New Look, I think it makes the perfect smart/casual look to go out in.

New Look are always my go-to for statement necklaces. They're extremely well priced yet expensive-looking, and you definitely get your moneys worth!

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love the print and colour and the jewels finish it off so nicely. You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete