9.10.14

What I Wore: AW14 Lookbook


Gilet | Jumper | Trousers (similar)

I've been a busy little bee collecting pieces for an Autumn and Winter lookbook feature, and now that the weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse, I feel like I'm finally able to talk about it!

So, fur, leather and gilets galore - this is the first installment of my lookbook. It'll run throughout October, with all of the looks being put together at the end of the month.

The first outfit I wanted to show you is an amazing transitional piece to ease you into the chilly weather. There's nothing like a high neck jumper and a fluffy gilet to keep you cosy!

The trousers are the result of a LONG hunt for some printed slacks - I'm fussy about the pattern as well as the fit, and these are the only ones that I felt 100% satisfied with. Some of you may have noticed a tweet from me a while back explaining that I'd gotten myself into a "jeans rut" because all I've been wearing lately is jeans. Well, these little babies are the latest addition to my non-jean wardrobe and I've gotta say I love them. They're surprisingly versatile too!

You may or may not have noticed that these items are ALL from Next - not my first go-to shop, I'll admit, but their Autumn and Winter stuff is the best I've seen so far this season, so make sure you check out their website and rest assured that I spent a LOT of money in there so there'll be more outfits from Next to come.

Watch this space... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Those trousers are so lovely, I need to steer myself away from jeans too!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete