14.11.14

Christmas Party Look

I don't know about you, but I'm already day dreaming about Christmas parties!

The pop of champagne, the smell of delicious festive food in the air, and surrounded by all of your nearest and dearest. I do love a good knees-up, and as it's party season, it seems only fitting that I'm already starting to plan my outfits.

So imagine the scenario: it's your works' do, and you desperately need an outfit that pulls out all the stops. The outfit that makes your female colleagues ask where it's all from, and your male colleagues think you're a Christmas cracker.


There's only one option and that's animal print.

An absolute timeless classic, and something you should absolutely never be without in your wardrobe. I'm loving this jumper by Star by Julien Macdonald - it's actually such a versatile piece, as it can be dressed down with jeans, and even layered with things on those particularly chilly days.

So what are we going to team it up with? This is always my dilemma here, because when it's cold outside, I just want to wrap myself up in as many clothes as possible. But alas, that will not give me the desired Christmas glam party look, will it?

So, I've opted for this amaaaazing tan leather skirt. I love an a-line skirt, because they give off such a cool sixties look, plus they actually suit all shapes and sizes too.

To avoid getting too much of a chill on your legs, go for some over-the-knee boots! These are my absolute must-have this season, and these Faith numbers have a little heel on too, which will elongate those pins and give a fresh-off-the-catwalk look to your outfit!

Opt for a soft brown smokey eye with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, and a nude lip with Mac's Creme d'Nude. To get that 'beehive' hair, follow this simple tutorial by the gorgeous Liv Purvis and you're ready to rock the Christmas party in sexy sixties style!



***P.S. I hope you like my attempt at a little fashion sketch! Took me long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment